View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2006, 23:24   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Those hijackers granted temporary asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Hijackers put innocent people at risk. The implicit message is: it's OK to risk the lives of other random innocent people in order to save your own. While I can sympathize with those trapped in repressive regimes, I can't condone risking the lives of innocents to escape. I suppose one could imagine a scenario where the risk is negligible, but I don't think a airplane hijacking would qualify.

I'm glad no one was hurt (this time), but it could have gone down differently. That a number of passengers subsequently applied for asylum doesn't really change the fact that their lives were risked without their consent (and I have no problem giving the other passengers asylum if they want it--they didn't do anything wrong).
Did you support the invasion of Iraq. Or for that matter any war ever?