Thread: Lib Dems
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2008, 14:51   #30
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lib Dems

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah I just find it strange that nobody has really tried (where by tried we assume vague levels of competence) to exploit this. If, as NDH said, 22% voted labour and I'd assume the main 3 parties got something like 50/60% of the vote (correct me if I'm wrong here) then there's a staggering percentage of the population that could legitimately view themselves as effectively disenfranchised and all of those people's primary concern would surely be gaining genuine representation for their views.
As someone in my class said yesterday, "how is that going to help cut taxes?"
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote