Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 11:50   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
This is going nowhere. I don't agree with you, not because of any personal feud, but because I honestly do not agree with you. If you can't believe this, then that's not my problem. End of the line, I don't agree that it makes any sense to limit the discussion to just the rounds Kj is knowledgeable of, especially when he did not aim to start a discussion about anything particular, but it was born spontaneously from his one-liner comment.

And fyi I was perfectly aware of kj's first/second post on the subject. It's only one page back, and I don't have the memory of a goldfish, after all.
I have (the memory of a goldfish that is) :-)

I didn't know my little post had so much impact. I merely described how I perceived politics in PA. Ofcourse that's limited to the first 15 rounds, as I didn't play the rounds after that.

Now, on topic of what I posted: Deceiving and manipulating your allies, NAP's or even enemies are common practices in politics. They can be very subtle (attack on wrong coords and player offline to recall, talk things over and smooth things up and no retribution as a result) or rather obvious (full frontal attack which you were supposedly napped etc) ... Even little things like telling your allies you'll attack alliance X and want their help but then rather limit the actual hits on alliance X, so they'd focus on your allies and not on you ...

That and many more are examples of common practices amongst allies throughout the rounds that I played. You could ask any alliance HC back then and they'll be able to give you examples.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote