Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 10:43   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Dragons were a pre-PAX alliance. And if you count ViruS, you have to count Elysium and WolfPack, both of whom were by and large honest. I can't really think of any true betrayals perpetrated by Xanadu, TitanS or the original FAnG either. Or Concordium for that matter. Actually, if you boil it down, most of the questionable actions were taken by Legion and Fury, and these were more so committed during their early existence. Perhaps in response to this and as a realization of the perception of their questionable moral fiber they later started the "Strength & Honor" campaign, in an attempt to salvage their reputations, if not always in action then at least in word.

I reckon most of the late oldschool alliances were quite influenced by the actions of Furgion, and wanted to set themselves apart from the shady nature of these two giants. Perhaps you don't feel this way, but where I spent my years after the fall of FAnG, respectability, honor and loyalty were extremely valued.
Lol, so taking in entire FAnG to screw over your allies (Eclipse) just to secure a round win you find an "honourable" action? It's all legit etc, but sure isn't honourable.

And I know as FAnG we didn't always uphold our promises. In round 7 we played it fair and honourable, perhaps abit to much tbh.

You know aswell that attack "by accident" were a common used tactic to make sure your allies do not outgrow you, as an example.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote