View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2015, 15:10   #16
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
It would be fun to see your inc stats.
Who have given you what in amoun of incs
That was one of the things I would have loved to have but is way down the tech priority list. This means the only way of finding out is to go through the ingame intel. And of course I cant do that for back in time to provide exact numbers.

At the time of our war with you p3n was our most hostile having sent twice the number that our second most hostile, bows, had. CT was next with slightly less followed by BF. I would assume that CT has caught up considerably with p3n but have not looked recently to be sure.

What I can say though is that due to our attempts to reduce incoming numbers when we had no defence tools (by this I mean no sms or call option which is a serious hindrance to ally def) meant that we had very few incs for the first half of the round. Hence the situation where you and p3n were our top hostiles. I would not be surprised if we were bows top hostile in return as we seemed to regularly gal raid the forts you have.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote