View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2007, 01:11   #45
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Well it's all over

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I just wanted to know why you supported Chelsea that is all.

Only other questions I have in regard to that are:

Have you been supporting them all your life?
Once again, yes.

Quote:
Or has your love for Chelsea been reignited once a certain Russian bought the club.
Well of course. Having been completely bland, without any players of note and without any sort of competition wins until 2004, why would I bother paying any attention?

Quote:
Have you ever been to Stamford Bridge?
No. I have never been in a position to make such a trip, without having to sell one of my kidneys.

Quote:
Do you go regurlarly if you have?
I was hoping to start going when I moved to London but that fell through so no. I do one day hope to acquire a season ticket though.

Quote:
Do you feel genuine fans are being priced out from watching Chelsea?
that depends on what you mean by 'genuine'. If you mean poor people, then they probably are but they'll keep paying as long as they can afford to.

Quote:
I think that would be inaprorpriate in a football thread. Hence my football related questions thus far.
Well if you wish to interrigate me on some other aspect of my life, feel free to make another thread for the occasion.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote