Thread: Apprime
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 13:34   #100
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
And yet you chose not to join them
a couple of reasons:

1. I dont want to play with domantaz for some time, if evert again. Also, the fact that some of the liths left / emoed when I kicked domantaz, and didnt believe me -> then go on and play with the same guy who ****ed their round r30 the next round without anything. Just makes me loose all respect to them, and the group overall. cardi is not a reason at all here. He never betrayed my trust, as we didnt play together. That hes an idiot is nothing new. But cardi is NOT a reason at all for me. I can accept idiots, and cardi is actually cool when u play with him, and dont talk about pa! <3

2. OuZo group is playing. I just love some of them so much, and its fun to play with them again <3 The ouzo group joined p3ng, an alliance I find more to my liking day by day! I didnt really like it at first!

3. Out of respect for those who want to play a friendly round in apprime. I know I would just be a drama lama -> why I didnt join.
Also why I didnt rejoin asc for r31 I spose ( I thought the lith group would be there before foxman lured me into wafhh shit )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
wish dislikes cardi because he pretends to be ldk or something but never used to be
not really correct, and not a reason either.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote