View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2008, 11:03   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Remove Prelaunches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
They are crippled compared to the top players who can be arsed to launch in the middle of the night

Clearly you didn't notice the sarcasm
Read. I did recognise the sarcasm, I however turned it around and used it as an argument against you:
1) You state that there'd be very few willing to launch in the middle of the night
3) I state that because so very few are willing to launch in the middle of the night, the game would not be crippled.

When you go running, does knowing about the world record demotivate you?

Quote:
Judging by the way some people have posted in this thread it would appear that some people actually believe that
I doubt that. And if they do they're idiots.

Quote:
Yes and pia was such a more exciting and interesting game to play, so good that today it has shitloads more players than pa and is much much more exciting and fun, doesn't stagnate like pa does, ...
Never did I say pia was a better game. Never did I say that pia had more players than PA. All I said was that in a game without prelaunch people do not nessecarily have to get up in the middle of the night to attack. You also failed to respond to the first line in that quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz
But at least there will be people around to defend you.

Note that this post is essentially a copy of my previous post. This time, it would be nice if you could reply to my actual points, as opposed to rambling away incoherently at things I haven't even said.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote