Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 20:43   #114
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
Much as I singularly adore dda he has said he is a republican.

It should come as no surprise that he would vote for a post box provided it had the republican nomination. Ditto Tacitus.

Indeed ditto democrats in America.

Politics only works when voters actually express a preference rather than follow the party. Their own thomas jefferson knew this but was unable to effect change. At least in Britain we all lie about who we voted for ...

EDIT: There is a monty python line I feel is apt "I'm a Roman Catholic and have been since before I was born" insert and interchange Democrat/Republican and you get to see the truth about American politics
I have registered Republican and Democrat at various times in my life. I have voted Democrat more often than I have voted Republican.

I am genuinely apprehensive about a person with little executive experience taking control of my government. Especially one who has consistently expressed opinions which would indicate that he favors massively larger government at the federal level. Not a good idea in my opinion.

I voted for McCain, not because I liked his ideas, I didn't. However, I found them far less worrisome than I find Obama's.

I am an American, and I am proud to be one. I will genuinely root for Obama to prove me wrong and be the best president ever. He has not done anything so far in his appointments or iterated plans to give me cause for celebration.

We shall see what we shall see.