View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 17:23   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: One big HUG from Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Accept it. You're different. And difference isn't tolerated on GD. Should you wish to be different and accepted you need to spend quite a bit of quality time with GD regualrs and mods on IRC. That way they can claim you as one of thier bitches and then you get accepted into the community under the wing of one of your masters. If IRC isn't your medium try sucking up to some GD regulars on the boards whilst creating wildly fictitious personal threads- that way people will really learn to love you for the internet freak you really are. I hope that I've been of some help.

I'm also sorry.
I'm different too... my parents even call me "special"... And I never seemed to have any problem on GD.