View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 16:23   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
One big HUG from Chika

I AM SORRY.
Sadly my posting style was not accepted immediatly like one would dream. Thats fine and dandy, but I have to admit that I did, idd, feed wood into the fire by going back and forth with some of you.
Yes, I was ridiculous I feel, to a certain extent. sts. In one of the threads (maybe that file one) someone said that all people do not agree with each other. And I agree with that.
I showed up on the GD scene, with sort of a negative atmoshpere. That definitly was the wrong approach. I have to say sorry to the admins, and some of the senior GD posters.
GD is a close community that one has to "earn" his place in. One simply can't take it.
Thanks to the people that supported the forum "rules". The "Chika file" was bomedy btw (slang for funny in a silly way). One post touched my soul though. And that was Jester's. :S
I have to admit, I didn't like being banned, and I guess this is the first step at showing that I am not trying to be banned again.
Well, cya in the forums.

P.s Due to lack of time, I can't "Fool" proof my post. SO if anyone finds anything negative within this, I did not mean for it to be negative. And I want to apoligize personally to YOU for saying anything that you would deem negative.
Thanks.