View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 22:53   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: JBG stocks up for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Put him on ignore if you care that much and don't worry about the conversations you miss out on because they invariably end up with yahwe professing his love for his internet persona in a supposedly cryptic way perhaps to increase his "allure". As an aside, I have no idea why he does this except to increase his self-esteem. If it were not for his carefully crafted persona I would call him an excellent poster and perhaps even thinker, although unfortunately he appears to direct that skill towards crafting his persona as opposed to anything worthwhile. Personally, I have no intention to put up with all his persona entails, which I personally cannot abide, in order to converse with him.

Neg rep him instead of getting worked up.

Yahwe is just a troll, and more creative a one than a lot of others, get over it and stop being a whiny bitch.