View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 10:00   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think Kura was right!

First post back after being on holiday for a week
(you should be happy to know that I haven't even visited PB yet so I have no idea if anything has changed over the last week or so)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The people who have gone to PB.
Afaik not many people have gone to PB exclusively. Aryn, Kura and Minty being the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Where is this PB and how fast could I be there gawddammit
Dunno if you have found it already but see sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
1 - Why was PB set up
2 - Why did people go to PB
3 - What made/makes PB "better" than GD?
1. Some people got fed up with GD and Jolt in particular. A lot of people felt they needed an alternative. Some people wanted extra control over the forum they post on.
2. Some got annoyed with other posters here, some liked the extra features we have on PB, some just prefer the 'atmosphere'. Most people post both here and there.
3. I wouldn't say 'better' more 'different'. But whatr makes it more attractive to some users? - Less rules, less unwritten rules, no rep, an adult section, img tags on, more 'shit' threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Have I missed something? Is there some type of war raging between rival message boards? I occasionally hear of some type of rivalry but where it comes from and how others are aware of it completely passes me by.
There isn't a rivalry. Some people on PB (Kura) like making digs at GD every now and again. Some people on GD (nod, MM) like making digs at PB.
Most people, as i've said, post on both.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote