View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 01:02   #37
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think Kura was right!

NORWEGIANS! That is the answer! Norwegians are always funny. Just thinking of Norwegians makes me laught. Hahahahahahahahah. Norwegians. They aren't as funny as communists but pretty close. What we really need is a Norwegian communist to laugh at. (laughs till tears come to his eyes)

I knew that times were getting too serious on GD when people started taking Bush seriously. We elected him and did that whole election charade with Gore in 2000 to start the world off with a chuckle in the new millinium.