View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2010, 16:42   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
Attack: Van Persie/Robben/Kuyt/Elia (watch this fellah! He's awesome!)
RVP and Robben are excellent, but Kuyt is shit.
Your midfield is good but not amazing
Your defence is average-poor

Quote:
Brazil won't make it it is just not good enough. Although Dunga may prove me wrong by making it a real team.
What cave have you been living in? Brazil are easily one of the best teams in the world right now and are favourites right behind spain. They've got a brilliant squad and Dunga has made them more organised and efficient to cut down on the goals conceded.

Quote:
So, last four: The Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Serbia. An all European finish! \o/ (I don't know whether this is even possible with the schedule :P )
This is ridiculous. Sure, Germany usually do well and always work well as a team even if they have no outstanding players, and I can see them beating the likes of Portugal, but France (despite their qualification troubles) have a better squad and I've got a feeling they'll perform better than the Germans. Italy are also better than Germany again. They've got no real stand-out attacking players either but they're very organised and tactical as per usual.

And Serbia... over teams like Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France and England...