View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:54   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
may i ask what you do in life? obviously nothing that involves management, interaction with humans etc... you really are a fool...
When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. Actually, I'm still chuckling to myself now. It's quite ironic, you see.

Quite similar to your attempted insult on Tuesday night as well.

[00:15:41] <CBA> furball what do you do in life?
[00:17:13] <CBA> your unemployed, benefits??? government FTW eh?

Originality for the ****ing win, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
seriously Furball you have dissapointed me, iam embarrsed to know of you.
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. I hope it's working out well for you.