View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 04:17   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Action Movie Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
There aren't any written rules that makes a piece of art good or bad, it's ALL subjective :]
well that depends what you mean by good.

there are rules that make a poem a poem and not a movie.

I took the trouble to sepparate these ideas (see above).

you didn't understand.

I then took the trouble to try to explain that sepparation(see above).

once again you don't understand.

I can't help but think that if i have to educate you from scratch (which i am honestly more than willing to do). then it might be better if you use irc and come to #forums and pm me. GD is a big community, no point in me educating you piece by piece; post by post, here. We'll just end up de-railing the thread and boring people.