View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 03:35   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Action Movie Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Your mistake is that you think cinematography is some sort of high art. It is not.
well no,

what i think is that 'it is an art'

like all arts there is both good and bad versions of that art and creations that one likes or doesn't like in that art. but those 2 characteristics can combine in any way in a single piece. much like in any other art.

so you can have:

1) Good example of that art + I don't like it myself
2) Bad example of that art + I don't like it myself
3) Good example of that art + I do like it myself
4) Bad example of that art + I do like it myself

I'm suggesting that Die hard is an example of (4). no category is 'higher' art than any other. It's all just art.

EDIT: so for some people harry potter is (4) and Dickens is (1) or (3) depending on taste. for me harry potter is a (2)