View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 02:32   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Action Movie Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I saw it this morning, it's a phenomenal movie.
darling you can say that it was a movie that I enjoyed phenominally. A movie which embodies the escapism and mindlessness of true action. A movie which I enjoy every time I watch it.

but you don't need to

and you won't be taken seriously if you try to

argue that die hard is in anyway a credit to the art of cinematography.

lots of people enjoy the harry potter books and that is nice for them it's good that they find escapist enjoyment. but even you would laugh them out of the room if they tried to suggest that harry potter was Dickens.