View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 15:59   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When

Ok, mother is awake and lucid atm and complaining about all the tubes stuck in her.

She has got either a kidney infection or kidney failure, I will find out in an hour or so when I go to visit.

She still isn't very well and it looks like she will be in intensive care for quite some time yet.

Thanks for everyone that sent their luck. I think it worked

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote