View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:28   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i didn;t know about a charity organisation denouncing the claims, i don't have shares in B17 i just find it very starnge that the FDA would ban a vitamin...... is it not possible that a charity based on a curable disease would be spending its funds on research that would bennefit certain people ?
i honestly don't know and have no evidence too back it up, i merely consider it a possibility, and my experiences with SSRI's has led me too have very little faith in drug companies.
Maybe you should ask a doctor?