Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 10:56   #97
Vendetto

Vendetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sarah Palin

God she's awful. I can't believe you like her. The list goes on of her ineptitude. The Couric interviews did more damage to her than nothing else. And the winks, stop the winks please.

For one, she forced RAPE VICTIMS, to pay for their own forensics tests. I bet if her daughters were raped the state of alaska would pay for it, just like they paid for their plane tickets and luxury hotel rooms to places they didn't need to go.

Another reason is she fired a man for refusing to fire her ex brother in law, who happened to be an excellent state trooper.

For another one she openly lies to the public, saying Obama 'palls around with terrorists'

Another thing, she uses her voter's contribution funds to pay for clothes. God they spent 150k on her clothes. You know how many homeless people that would feed for a year? Hundreds.

She's inept. She is like bush with a vagina. She can't talk correctly, she's literally stupid. And she's got too quick of a temper to be our leader, same with mccain. Her husband is a joke too.

Don't even get me started on McCain.

Last edited by Vendetto; 4 Nov 2008 at 11:03.
Vendetto is offline   Reply With Quote