Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:51   #483
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
44 xans in the top 100 right now. Especially considering this is when you'd expect to see more terrans/etds up there due to faster construction I have to say lol. The inevitable conclusion of producing a bland set of completely inoffensive stats where nobody can really do anything has been for everyone to just go xan because **** it it can't be that bad. Now even if the stats are balanced (and I think they are) it won't end up that way due to the massive number of xans. Not to blame it all on gate, pateam's nerfing of salvage sure ensured nobody competent wanted to go zik
If the stats are balanced and you think they are? then surely you're also saying Zik's are balanced? You cant have it both ways, the stats should of been balanced to take in account for goverments/race bonuses and salvage.. If they didnt, then it isnt balanced.

In your post in the space of two sentences you went from saying the stats are balanced to Ziks are severly underpowered so no-one wanted to play them.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote