Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 08:41   #473
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
hmmph.. I'll just say this once.. Who the hell made those emps like that is crazy.

Anyways we'll see how it goes, but those stats are anything but balanced you need just 5mins to look at them to figure it out unless resource costs where changed enough much to compensate wich I really doubt.
Dude, you could have said something

I still haven't figured out who's overpowered :/

EDIT: out of interest, EMP power is slightly higher than in most other rounds, but it is lower than when I last made stats. When I last made stats, everyone though cath sucked.

EDIT2: From early sandmans results, it looks like not only have most people picked xand, but the most active people have picked xand too.

Last edited by Gate; 25 Apr 2009 at 11:16.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote