Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 19:19   #457
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknight725 View Post
I partially disagree - hitting ETD FI/CO is a suicide mission cuz their FR/DE are so strong -- going FI/CO against them the Defenders EMP you down and Brokers either steal you or Lancers kill you.
How awesome, if you build all the etd anti-fi/co you can cover. Good thing nobody else will be attacking with. As I said the main weakness for the fr/de fleet is fr/de itself. If you're going to build lancers you'll be vulnerable to fi/co.

Quote:
Goin against them BS is perhaps a little better since they can only EMP you down early in the round, but anyone that goes ETD Democracy should be able to research fast enough to field Broadswords and out init you.
Terran bs and zik cr have better inits than the broadsword. If you're actually going democracy though as a value planet you probably have bigger problems though.

Quote:
If you play ETD, you are destined to have one of those fleets that DC's HAAATE to parse into a bcalc ....
I'd rather have a fleet that people won't attack.