View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:47   #20
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best / Worst live bands

Best

1) Rammstein - Their shows are awesome, it has everything.*

2) Muse - Nothing really wacky but they just put up a realy good show.

3) Flogging molly - When I went to see them at a festival, I had never heard of them before but they made a very good show of it. The atmosphere was perfect and everybody was having fun because of it.

Worst

1) Placebo - They weren't so bad, but they were pretty dull and they didn't have much of a show. A friend of mine is really into placebo, so he hyped them up to me aswell, which increased the dissapointment

2) Queens of the stoneage - I think they have some very good songs but the 1 time I saw them live it just really sucked, the singer was so of-key it was embarrasing and apart from the decor (which looked pretty cool) there wasn't much of a show. Perhaps they just had a bad day or something because I heard from other people that they are very good ons tage

3) uhm, can't think of one at the moment.

*and with everything I mean a LOT of pyrotechnics, explosions weird humor and cool outfits.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote