View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 19:28   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The pro-Israeli lobby strikes again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I can understand why the Lib Dems are a bit pissed off with her for saying "The pro-Israeli lobby has got its grips on the western world, its financial grips. I think they've probably got a grip on our party."

But the whole anti-semite thing is extremely annoying. It's very similar to discussing the difference between white people and black people and being called a racist.
A traditional anti-semitic lie has been about jews controlling the economy, being rich, manipulative, shadowy and taking power over governments for several hundred years.

THAT's why it's antisemiticism.

The far more important element of the article is why throughout a Baroness is described as "Ms.".