View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 11:25   #19
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations HR on your magnificent victory!

sorry didnt know this thread existed :

record to be straightened, and my one and only comment.

Spore at the time were our 2nd most hostile alliance over the week, after 1st place Apprime who were retaliating for us roiding them which was expected, they had our roids we decided to get them back over 2 days after which we stopped, not war, not overblown hostilities.
In our opinion just a reaction to an action, spore saw it differently no doubt.

Spore then, after we had stopped sent and landed SK, we did at no point during that 2 day run on Spore send SK, to which we replied by building SK and targeting the Spore who did with SK along with his whole galaxy (no SK sent anywhere else).

The debate on SK use is old and everyone has their opinion on their use, wether to or not etc:

Ours is to only use in a protracted war situation and to retaliate with them on the planet/planets if they land them on us outside of a protracted war.

Let the saga continue ....
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote