View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 09:44   #45
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Re: I got it right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Is this SERIOUSLY a 'I told you so' thread?

Not being funny Zoro but NOBODY CARES. Who are you?! What is it you think you've done that warrants people paying you any kind of attention whatsoever? Seriously, before you just assume I'm flaming, answer the question - if only to yourself. Who are you to PA?

As other people have already said, it's not like you're the only person who successfully predicted this outcome. I can hand-on-heart state that all you're doing is stating the obvious in an excessively loud voice.

NewDawn didn't play their politics right, Asc have proved that hard work will always win over poor planning/politics, CT have shown that you expect any help from an an alliance you've been sh*tting over for 'x' number of weeks and Omen have proved... well, nothing really - they've just been naff.

None of this though is worthy of its own thread though, and when accompanied by a 'I told you so' statement - you're just making yourself look stupid; and after attention.

Zoro, I can't emphasise the following enough: you do not deserve any attention, stop vying for it.
As a member of this (dwindling) community I have as much right as anyone to post a thread. It is the choice of everyone else whether to respond to it or not.
Yes it is a told you so thread, about 30% of it being tongue in cheek (how would anyone know this) as I still don't lose fact that this is a game and not really important.
Who am I to PA?
Well I've played consistantly since round 4 (and have always read the forums although rearly contributed).
I've had 6 top 100 finishes and I've had 25th and 58th finishes in the past 4 rounds (one I didn't play) and this round (terrible) which has been a cath desaster.
I would say my opinions are valid although I find having to justify myself to you a little silly.
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote