View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2013, 15:59   #226
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
At least TGV didn't need nor use 4 other alliances to get a top 3 planet

wonder who's the fencers now lol
At least they haven't given up, unlike TGV did within the last week.

I can play this game too and I have no vested interest in any side of this 'war'.

Next time, come up with something better as right now it seems rather silly that you'd even raise this considering Wishmaster is not part of the winning block.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote