View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2013, 15:27   #203
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
From looking at my galaxy this round the BP members have 100, 156, 84 and 91 incomming fleets respectively. We have been 'roided' 4 times total and 3 of those were within the first week of the round. I personally and im sure TGV HC would confirm this would say that my BP has if anything underused alliance defence to cover itself relying more on ingal cross defence.

So really incomming management comes more from good setup and the preparation to dc yourself/your galaxy when incommings turn up. The stats also have a major effect on this too, but again i guess that is just good preparation/setup. We setup to not lose roids and i think we have acheived that this round.
Still think that after the attack on you this morning?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote