View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2008, 18:34   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I Have A Dream...

that in the future Tomkat will arrange a GD Meet where we shall all play golf. ONe plucky member of the group (who cannot play golf) will throw the ball to show that he can get it further without using the club. In response, Tomkat will use his 'I am not amused' taching-face to bring order to the chaos.

Then we shall head off to play football where midge5 will pass to furball who will miss from 2 yards out. How he manages, no one ever figures out.

Following this we shall go for a trek on small horses and horn shall ride a white horse.

The evening will be glorious and everyone shall be content.

I have a dream.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote