View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 00:43   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Does Race Exist?

I think history has conclusively proved that white people are more likely to invent useful things than black people.

On a serious enough point (although that doesn't mean I won't troll it if the opportunity arises) to what extent is intelligence scientifically considered to be at least partially determined through genetics? We were having this argument in the pub the other night and I knew that I knew something in that area but I couldn't remember what it was

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 6 Dec 2004 at 00:54.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote