View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2008, 11:02   #34
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHOSTHESTOOM vs Denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
You should know that when the universe is allready split in 2 sides around tick 3-400 they rarely change.
Your alliance played their part in ensuring the universe was split down the middle, so forgive me if I ignore that point entirely

Quote:
But lets have a realistic breakdown of what would have happened this round if people would have followed "your way":

Side A= Denial & NoX | Side B = ND, CT, Jen, anybody else they can get their hands on
- NoX turns their back on Denial
- ND NoX CT & Jen take out Denial (who has no friends)
- NoX takes the lead
- ND CT & Jen betray NoX
- NoX is taken out
I think you will actually find that CT/ND hated NoX more than Denial. So an alliance between NoX and CT/ND would have been very unlikely, an co-op between NoX and Asc would have been far more likely. I also think that if that happened ND and CT(maybe?) would have been approachable by yourselves to either help you target just NoX or NoX/Asc back. If you don't keep an open line of communication with alliances you will never know where you stand.

An interesting note I thought I'd share with you also, is that when ND were originally asked if they wanted to hit Denial, they said they weren't fussed either way, they just wanted big targets. They were equally likely to hit Denial, NoX or Asc at the time, its just simply that we were the ones that spoke to them, and I'm certainly very grateful that we did.

Your reasoning for not wanting change was that you would have lost, well according to most of your members you have lost now anyway. So what exactly did doing nothing achieve?

Quote:
The people in NoX aren't as stupid or spineless as you'd want them to be and probably saw that this was the most likely outcome if they had betrayed Denial.
Sure, that may sound good for side B but what does side A have to gain from isolating themselves?

that's right: **** all
The point is though, if Denial and NoX broke there would no longer be a Side A and Side B, this would have all changed. As Wishmaster says, I'm sure most of their members would have preferred to have fight for #1 for themselves, than for you.

The consideration you also fail to mention is something me and JBG were talking about the other night. The point at which it became clear to you that NoX was 'planning' to hit you, you should have taken steps to exert your power, to show that you weren't to be messed around. Denial however was happy to sit there and do nothing, which made you look completely weak. It's at this point I myself felt you were beatable, as you seemed happy to try to limp to the finish rather than drive through it.

Just my 2 cents anyway
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote