View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 15:34   #96
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
You got your roids after your alliance brought more alliances to fight apprime ALONE, we had no def from any other alliances at that time.
And yes cardis phantoms died when they defended against pure xan incs, he killed 580k value total and after salvage+feudalism he lost about 140k value.
Did u not read me saying i got most of my roids during those first days of euph/dlr attacking apprime or are you just being ignorant.

Killing a big zik's preciously farmed (roiding inactives, not in any way implying he farmed them by cheating) 400k xan fi (this was at a time where big xans had not nearly 1M fi) and hence killing of his ability to fake defend is imo not that stupid, certainly not since he managed to noob it and send his phantoms in 2 different fleets, so we cld share the loss with about 10 planets.

Quote:
Fleet that you really needed to win a long war. you lose momentum when you give so much fleet for roids and you will find it harder and harder to land roids, eventually you have a lot of roids and shit value compared to your enemy. After a few weeks of war the 6-alliance block had paid so much for their roids that we had a huge valuelead.
Now seriously, we had a share amount of crashers, which is indeed why your stealing planets managed to get up in value. It has nothing to do with knowingly killing of phantom fleets that hurt xans pretty badly. (A zik with a considerable amount of phantom could cover 3 waves, a zik with no phantoms could cover 1 wave cause of not having the possibility to fake)

The reason you were able to cover incs easily later in the round was cause we needed 2 times the value in xan ships to get trough the highly efficient co this round. Beetle/thief/pillager just ate us alive. If anything the cat crashes on you are what won you the round really.

I think if we (Euphoria) made one big mistake this round it was going mainly xan, as it turns out they sucked so badly they were barely playable after tick 500.

Last edited by berten; 24 Dec 2009 at 15:53.
berten is offline   Reply With Quote