View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 23:03   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Solid I would define as efficient defence, effective targeting in attack (not just attacking well but also hitting your enemies), keeping activity up, avoiding emoquits from tag, avoiding crashing and keeping a general sense of what you're aiming at politically in mind. Obviously you don't have to do all of these all the time at 100% (I doubt anyone ever has or will) but there's a certain overall level alliances can reach where they become solid. It's not exactly easy to pin down but I'd say it's something like fear, or perhaps concern as people hate to seem afraid of others. If you're a solid alliance people will always be concerned with what you're doing.
Yeah I'd agree with that definition.

I'd say going at it 100% is a really stupid idea, as that just ends up in a burnout fail when you're under pressure later in the round.