View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 20:01   #74
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: The only reason WP came back

O.K.

Big fat disclaimer right here: this is MY (HRH_H_Crabs) opinion, and NOT the opinion of ND.

I don't actually know the exact details of our relationship with WP (they seem to have taken a flexible attitude to it over the last couple of weeks and we have probably been suckered), but in my humble opinion, it was FAR closer than it should have been. They have enjoyed some benefits of it, and over the last couple of weeks or so (at least), we have suffered.

Im sure that whoever created it had their reasons, and as I am a (I like to think) extremely loyal member, I have held my tongue about that in public.

Basically, I feel like they have used ND like a cheap slut, and while we are cheap sluts, this wasnt the way we should to be used.

Hopefully the rest of my fellow officers and my members will not go off the rails when they read this, but yeah, I think WP had a pretty easy ride to no.1 and ND contributed to that.

Saying all of that, I shan't be applying to any other alliance next round, and if the Ponies still want me, I'll be returning to take part in other horribly misguided politics!

We do tend to learn, albeit slowly and painfully!

Just to state the obvious and make things crystal clear, you would probably get a different view from each and every other one of our members, but this is mine for what its worth.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote