View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 01:22   #39
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: if you were given fifty grand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni

With all the winnings on 29.
29 is one of the numbers I play with, my big numbers are

0, 26, 29, 30

followed by 1, 3, 5, 7, 13, 15, 17, 20, 28, 34, 36

But I will always play 0, 26, 29, 30.

Still gambling is a mugs game