View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 23:35   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: if you were given fifty grand

The idea of a large sum of money solving all my problems is pretty narrow minded, so I have no idea what I'd do as I can't imagine the situation ever possible arising.

Saying that, one of my friends won £32k on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire a few years back (it was Mother + Son team, they won £64k in total) so I suppose it's not THAT crazy.

I doubt I'd do anything exciting with it. My debts are less than £1000 so that wouldn't be too hard.

I'd probably go and buy £1000 worth of clothes. Put another £1000 in a big fat party. Maybe get some laser-eye surgery (I haven't done enough investigation into this to see if it's worth it). Get my teeth whitened. Go travelling around Australia and America. Give my mum, dad and sisters £5000 each. Put the remaining £20k or so in some sort of savings account.