View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:00   #15
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: if you were given fifty grand

Pay off debts. There wouldn't be much left after that. I'd join bupa though.

Ideally, I'd like enough money after paying off debts to buy a flat outright somewhere close to a major city. But I'd need more than fifty grand probably.

Hey, apparently Britons are the most in debt in Europe. We're winning at something! Up yours, unicef. More seriously, I can't decide if that's good, bad or neither for the economy.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote