View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 15:29   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ideologies of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
'othering' is a natural process - i agree with begood and not phang here. Every individual and every group defines who they are by who they are not.
I'm fairly sure this is tautological; give me an example of it that can't be restated as a double negative.

Quote:
I could ramble on for a while, but it boils down to the fact that its easier to define what you arent, what you dislike, who you dislike, than who you are and what you believe in.
Yeah, but that's because once you find a flaw in something it tends to stay flawed, and when you havent found a flaw in something all that means you havent found a flaw yet. Saying that something you think is bad is bad is often a safer bet than saying something you think is good is good.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote