View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:57   #312
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] the big league rnd 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Obviously this is 'a bit shit', so I've solved the problem drastically, as with Reidy and LHC, by also removing MrL and Kura. They've both missed quite a few matches and I honestly think they'd rather not continue because they've dropped so many points. If either of them ever read this and want to continue playing, they've only got to say and I'll put them straight back in.
I have to admit i was a little surprised to see Phang now as the Newcastle boss. Ah well.

TBH, its probably best i dont predict again till next season, i always end up making my predictions last minute anyway, and with the other half having now declared saturday a "Computer Free Zone" , im shafted on that one.

Ill try and keep up with the prediction leagues because i can do those in a block early in the month.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote