View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 23:16   #77
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

I have been without a computer at work for two weeks. I ran out of things I wanted to do so I got onto the computer of another dda who was on vacation for the day. I then used her computer to post on GD. As I was pondering the many witty and sagaceou remarks I might make to dazzle my friends on GD, I became aware of a rather large sack of Sam's Choice Tropical Trail Mix. Well........I figured if it was good enough for sam and my fellow dda, it was good enough for me.

A small handful surely couldn't hurt anything, so I dipped into her thirty-two ounce bag of trail mix and helped myself. There is now considerably less than 32-ounces of trail mix in her reclosable bag. I don't like to think of THIS as stealing but rather appropriation for the greater good.

I hope she sees it the same way.