View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 08:55   #74
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i hate it when i like something, then after x episodes or x books you get that feeling that the writer(s) no longer has any intention of resolving all the shit that is going on
When I first started watching Lost I was under the impression it was a one season only show, which seemed a fairly interesting idea. Then I heard that the writers/studio were considering stretching it out upto seven seasons long, and I realised that it would be full of X-Files esque cop-outs when it came to explaining things. It's not just that the writers have to put in loads of filler, it's that the characters have to start to behaving in increasingly silly ways to sustain the tension.

I'll keep watching it for now, as it's still fairly enjoyable but I won't hold out much hope for it in the long term.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote