View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 21:13   #69
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i hate it when i like something, then after x episodes or x books you get that feeling that the writer(s) no longer has any intention of resolving all the shit that is going on, and instead is just pumping more and more shit in and often rehashing the same shit you already dealt with apparently in the interest of making room for more books/episodes. did we really need an additional episode devoted to whatshisname giving up his rights to his son to his wife (we already had one)?

not sure what I hate about it most, possibly that ii think there may have originally been a good 'resolution' in mind, but that it will never see the light of day because it was trampled by the additional time-filling stuff.
Yes it does seem to be a bit of a joke this episode. I thought the story would progress but instead its the same time span but from someone else's point of view (crap ones at that). Bit shit really. Im still going to watch it though.

Also did you get the DVD Rips of the 1st series?