View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:49   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What does "respecting the ownership of property" mean? And who defines this, if it's nothing to do with harm?
the Law.

which means Jurists do it

and it is actually quite a hard thing to do.

I could spend my time teaching you. I could painstakingly pick apart your fatuous arguments such as 're-telling a joke must be stealing too'.

but we both know that you don't really want to learn. because without bothering to learn or to question you already believe that you are right.