View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 13:40   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [politics] new tory logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
the tories have a young, charismatic leader. aside from whom they are the same ragtag band of bigots, fools, old boys, fascists and ill-intentioned geriatrics they've been for forty years. Don't let the crumbling edifice of Blairism fool you into thinking the Conservatives are somehow 'nicer' than Labour, don't mistake the drawing of a tree for the turning over of a new leaf. The Tories will revert to the sleazy, pocket-lining, hateful old ****s that tore the country apart in the 80s the moment they get a chance. Cameron is leader now, but pause for but a moment and remember who he replaced. The Parliamentary Conservative party, and the polls advantage of the Tories, found their groundwork in Michael 'Section 28 and Immigration Quotas' Howard. That does not to me sound like a friendly party.

Also, Tebbit! I mean, Norman ****ing Tebbit! I know he doesn't like Cameron, but how the juggling christ can you mistake a party which permitted that ****er a job for a nice group of people?

It isn't a conspiracy, it's just barefaced lies and the Great British Public are lining up to get stung by it.
what emotive rubbish.

'tore the country apart' indeed.

you really do need to stop getting so excited.