View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 23:41   #49
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
milo i have to say that was probably the worst post I've read on GD for months

How about in the set of all lifeforms, if all elements (ie species) are held to be 'equal' then there is no 'wrongness' in any species acting on any other. If on the other hand we rank those elements according to preference then we form that ranking arbitarily, and it would be perfectly valid to have any ranking.

Either horn applies his philosophy to all life or to some life. If the former he must stop abusing cockroaches and bacteria. If the latter then i say his order of preference is no more valid than mine.