View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 04:15   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

Is the significant amount over 90%? Because unless it is that argument still holds some water, albeit not as much as it does in its uncorrected form.

Responding to s|k's actual questions, I'm sure the necessary vitamins and minerals can be found elsewhere, probably a decent sort of vegan website would be best to find this out on. I know many couples of various age groups and either genders where one is a vegetarian and the other isn't without me seeing anything that clearly says "being a vegetarian when your partner isn't is bad for the relationship". Finally a vegetarian refrains from eating meat (this is an ill-defined area, some vegetarians I met would eat chicken, although in these cases they all just dislike red meat, or fish) while a vegan, in the strictest sense does not use, in any fashion, anything that comes from an animal. Of course the rotting matter of dead animals is reintroduced into plant life eventually so I'm unsure at what point this becomes okay.