Thread: Lib Dems
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 12:45   #43
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Lib Dems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Its not just the electoral system which makes people's politics/ We have an education system which enforces all sorts of crazy things. Then there is the media, then there is the work place. These things work to bring about a sort of nihilistic despair.

Read some Foucault and some Bauman, they explain it really well.
Nice I'll keep a look out for both authors but your emphasis on social aspects instead of the voting system vindicates the current political system. I agree if you want change you must focus society instead of politics, but by focusing on society instead politics you blame society and accept the political system and all the crap it spews.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote